Here are some frequently asked questions that you may find helpful:
1. Can you tell me about your estimates?
-We provide free, written estimates for all projects. In most cases, an estimate will be hand written and given to you at the time of your appointment. If this is not possible, an estimate will be mailed, e-mailed or hand delivered to you in person within a few days of your appointment.
2. How do I schedule an appointment?
-Simply call, e-mail or visit the “Contact Us” page to complete the form and a representative will contact you to schedule your appointment and discuss the basics of your project.
3. Do I have to be home for the appointment?
– We prefer to meet with all decision making parties at the initial appointment as we feel that, in order to make an educated decision, you need to understand the products we offer and be able to ask questions. While most homeowners like to be present, we understand that schedules do not alway permit this. If you are not going to be home, your representative will contact you to obtain the specific details of your project. In the event you are unable to attend your appointment, we ask that you be available by telephone, if at all possible, so that any questions or concerns your representative may have while estimating your project can be resolved immediately.
4. How do I schedule for my work to be completed?
-After reviewing your proposal, and you agree with it, simply sign and return it to us complete with the required deposit. Jobs are generally scheduled on a first come first serve basis unless there are specific requests by the homeowner for special dates, or delays from manufacturers. Please keep in mind that our schedule is weather sensitive, some jobs cannot be performed in the rain, extreme heat, or extreme cold, pinpointing and holding to a specific date is not always obtainable, but we try our best.
5. Is a deposit required, and, if so, how much?
-We require a 25% to 50% deposit. Since we custom order all our materials, this deposit ensures us that the homeowner is commited to the project, and we can move forward with ordering the materials and scheduling for job commencement.
6. How do you price your projects?
-Each home is different, and, thus, pricing of our products vary between homes. Our representatives have to take into account not only the home itself, but also your landscaping and access to the area of your home we’ll be working on. While we may be able to give you a “ballpark” figure over the telephone, it is always best to receive a written estimate to be certain of the exact price.
7. Do you provide a warranty on your work?
-Yes, we provide a one year labor warranty on all new installation jobs. This warranty is limited and does not cover maintenance, roof coatings, repairs, and/or roof inspections. We also honor all manufacture warranties on all products used on your project.
8. Do you provide service work?
-We service roofs of all types, gutters, and siding. We also repair and clean out gutters. For all service requests, please contact us via telephone or e-mail as outlined on the “Contact Us” Page.
9. Are you insured?
-Yes. We are fully insured and proof of insurance will be provided upon request.
10. What is your service area?
-We service most of Central and South Central Pennsylvania including: Centre, Lycoming, Union, Snyder, Northumberland, Juniata, Perry, Dauphin, Cumberland, Adams and surrounding Counties. Not sure if we service your area? No problem, just give us a call!
11. What forms of payment do you accept? Do you offer financing?
-We accept cash, checks and credit cards. We are working diligently to offer financing within the coming months.
12. What are your hours?
-Our office staff is generally available from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. Monday through Saturday to take your calls and answer your questions. Our appointment schedule depends on the time of year and the amount of light available. We can meet with you at your home as long as there is sufficient lighting to correctly measure and draw-up your estimate.
Should you have any additional questions or concerns not addressed on this page, please do not hesitate to contact us!